I work for a elderly care center that houses 199 residents.We ordered new beds that have been a long time need for our facility.

We needed them in a hurry so we put a rush on the order through the manufacturer. The manufacturer shipped them on 05/07/2015. The shipment was scheduled for delivery by the 13th! That day has come and gone and zero beds have been delivered.

A day late? Okay! Deliver them first thing next day. Nope, get to it when you can I guess?

You'd figure the company would fix their mess!

Not even close!Not Happy with this freight company at all!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Yrc Freight. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Yrc Freight to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Yrc Freight beds shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Yrc Freight?

Comments

They don't use tracking system.they are slow there customer service is a recording.and they transfer your shipment to God knows who without any info.very sad use Fed ex faster cheaper

uShip - Puppy scam uShip "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..." Read more Package not received by intended recipient/Fedex denied claim made by shipper Fedex "I paid Fedex to deliver a package containing an iphone valued over $800.00 It was to be delivered in the afternoon at about 4:30 pm to a specific person at..." Read more Ceva Logistics - Worst experience ever in getting a product delivered Ceva Logistics "This is the worst experience I have ever had in getting an item delivered. Ever. Period. I do not understand how they are still in business. Everything is wrong, from..." Read more Ups Store - UPS Package Lost / Stolen by UPS Empoyees Ups Store "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more